Saturday, January 5, 2013

Visiting Teaching

January Visiting Teaching Message

Visiting Teaching Message: Missionary Work

Latter-day Saints are sent forth "to labor in (the Lord's) vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men." (D&C 138:56), We don't need a formal mission call to share the gospel. Others whose lives will be blessed by the gospel surround us, and as we prepare ourselves, the Lord will use us.
  • Do I follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost as I share my testimony with the sisters I visit?
  • How am I helping the sisters I watch over to learn the gospel?
To download the handout as an image photo, click on the picture and then right click to “save image as” to your computer. Here is a blank version in case you want to use different quotes or write it in another language. Happy Visiting Teaching!



4 comments: